Saturday, April 11, 2009
Spring Break!!!
Hey guys I don't know about you but my spring break was freakin awesome!!!! St. Gearge was way warm and I got to see like all of my cousins which is alot!!! My cousinns from florida came down too and that was awesome cuz i haven't seen them in a long time!!! They are all way tan. Go figure! We went to the sand dunes and shopping and all my cousins and I, as soon as we got up we went and played lightning on my grandmas basketball hoop, in our PJ's!!! and we got to go on an easter egg hunt. we lets last Saturday and came back on Wednesday. Then we left on Thursday and drove to idaho for my Uncles wedding. His fiance ( well my aunt now) is so pretty. Her hair is gorgeous, she has perfect white teeth and she is super tan. I wish I was as pretty as her!!! We also decorated my uncles car, it looked so good it was the best car I had ever seen decorated at a wedding! Me and my cousins also got to help serve. My aunt and Grandma even made these way cute aprons for us to wear! i also had a sleepover after the wedding with my cousins and we stayed up late!!! Then today i went and visited my other cousins that live in idaho and had an easter egg hunt with them. So I pretty much saw all my cousins in the last week! it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)Love, Aututmn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment