Thursday, May 7, 2009
I'm going to die from swine fluuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Just kidding! Leo told me that you are more likely to win the lottery twice than get swine flu, so I'm not to worried! My summer is pretty much packed. I've got 3 family reunions, youth conference, girls camp,tennis and volley ball and babysitting. I think i only have 2 free weekends the whole summer!!!Sad and I will miss you all when am at North Cache!! Love, Autumn:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Aww I really don't want you to go to North Cache, it will be SOOOO sad :(
AUTUMN!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE LOTS OF STUFF TO TELL YOU!!!!!!! HAHA A LOT OF THINGS HAVE HAPPENED LOL
Yeah Sista, I'm Gonna totally miss you like WAYYYYYYYYYYY bad!!!!!
Whoa you have a ton of songs on your playlist! Could you teach me how to get mine on my Blog! I can't figure it out and everybody says you know how to do it! Thanks
Hey... LUCAS!!!haha he is way hot
Love koda
Post a Comment