Autumns Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 6, 2009

End of School/Hanging out With Janessa and Melissa

I cannot believe I am a 9th grader! And i can't believe I'm actully going to north cache! I am so scared! The last day of school was fun but sad. I started crying but just alittle. Me, Becca, Jamie, Koda and Abbey walked to jamba and got smoothies then we walked back to jamie's and stayed there till eleven o'clock! It was so fun! Then on Friday I had my party and it was really fun i hope everybody else had an awesome time too! Jamie and Koda started to watch prince caspian and me, Kayla and Becca were playing ping pong. I think we were so hiper because we named our ping pong ball ponelope and we put like 1,000 dents in it and Kayla was acting like different people when she hit it. The funniest ones were the preppie and the angry old man! HaHa. Then today Had to do baptisms for the dead and my friend Melissa only did the confirmations and so she was sitting on the benches and the boys came in and they got their things and went back to get dressed, then all of the sudden Dax comes out of the boys side and he was trying to get a new size because his jumpsuit was to big and the only thing he had around him was a towel. His dad was like," Dax get back in the dressing room right now!" and he was all red. I wish I could have seen it. Then after that the bishop paid for us to eat at Golden Corral. Then when Me and Janessa were walking back from getting our food, we saw the boys paying to get in and Janessa tripped right in front of them it was so funny! Next after that, me and Janessa and Melissa went to help out with the youth conference video and that is going to be way fun. Then me and kendra and melissa went to Janessa's house and we rode horses (at least kendra and janessa did me and melissa just sat ont he tramp and talked). We rode four wheelers, and we ate ice cream and jumped on the tramp and played with her kitties! Wow this is getting to be super long! I'll try to post pictures from the last day of school and the parties soon. Luv you all! - AUTUMN:)

1 comment:

Dakota said...

Hey Autie that sounds like you had a lot of fun. I had a blast at your party! I hope your not mad at me and Jamie for watching Prince Caspian... I just love that movie. P.S. Guess what I got a phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!