Friday, June 12, 2009
Guess what???? The dang orthidontist said i have to wait 2 more weeks because they forgot to take the molds for my retainers of my teeth i am so mad at him!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now for something happy! Me Melissa and Janessa are in a movie for youth conference and it is really fun!!! Melissa gets to throw rocks at me and Janessa and she gets to burn people!! She's Evil!! HAHAHAHAHA! I just want everybody to know that I will never forget them and that we will always be friends even if we don't see each other very often. I really wish that I could stay at Logan but It's pretty much impossible now. You were and are really great friends! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
AWW AUTUMN YOU ARE SERIOUSLY GOING TO MAKE ME CRY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU AND KENDRA SO MUCH AND I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH. WE NEED TO HANG OUT LOTS AND I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!
Post a Comment