Ivy is so CUTE! Thanks for inviting Jamie and I over to hang out, I had a blast! We need to hang out more often. Well jamie and i found out another place you can find backgrounds for blogs that are free, the one on jamie's blog is on this site, it is www.delightfuldots.blogspot.com, i hope this is the exact address, but if it isn't than i will show it to you the next time we hang out. well love ya,see ya later!
I am a beginning photographer, and I absolutely love taking pictures! The camera I have is the Nikon D5000 SLR. It has 14.5 Mega pixels and takes high quality photos. I have taken a photography class that has taught me how to compose and take pictures and how to use Photoshop. I hope you enjoy this blog!
1 comment:
Ivy is so CUTE! Thanks for inviting Jamie and I over to hang out, I had a blast! We need to hang out more often. Well jamie and i found out another place you can find backgrounds for blogs that are free, the one on jamie's blog is on this site, it is www.delightfuldots.blogspot.com, i hope this is the exact address, but if it isn't than i will show it to you the next time we hang out. well love ya,see ya later!
Post a Comment