Autumns Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SORE!!!

I am so sore I can't bend over, sit down or anything else that involves your legs arms or back! In the past three days I have played 20 hours of volleyball. Compared to the half hour that I usually get every day! Now I have to go babysit tomorrow......... Yippee! I hope the kids I babysit will give me some slack! I guess my best positions are Hitter, Blocker and server.That camp totally helped me even if it was $130 dollars it was worth it!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

AUTUMN SHAKESPEAR!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO HANG OUT SOON.... LIKE SOON AS IN TOMORROW.... Well actually I think I might paint my deck with my family tomorrow so soon as in... Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday! OH THURSDAY WOULD BE A GOOD DAY FOR ME CUZ MY DAD HAS TO TAKE MY MOM TO THE AIRPORT AND I DON"T WANT TO BE HOME ALONE. And I can't on Saturday cuz I am going to Secondhand serenade concert!!!!! Yay!!!!! Well I love you lots and I will call you sometime this week.... soon Luv ya