Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Youth Conference, Girls Camp, Braces and Puppies
So much has happened over the last couple of weeks so I havent posted for forever!!! On the 18-20 of june i was a t Beaver mountain for Youth Conference! It was sooooooooooooo awesome!!! We even rode the ski lift up the mountain and hiked down! Then Jenny Jordan Frogley came and put on a concert just for us! it was the best! Then I had girls camp last week and It was the funnest girls camp i have ever been to! All I ate was suger the whole time!!!! So we were way hiper and we gave my youngwomen president chocolate( that was a mistake). She was up till 3 int eh morning and still going strong!!!! Then we found a big tree branch that looked like tree and we tried to plant it but it wasn't working so we decided to carve it down into a walking stick and we named it Edwina!!! and we tied Burley's Cheese Puff bag to the top and a bandana and it has now become our mascot we will bring it with us every year. We also went to the minatonka caves and we were singing and laghing and jumping and slipping down the stairs and our tour guide said that we were the craziest and funniest group he had ever had!!! Then on our way back we went to bear lake and I got burned sobad on my shoulders my neck and my thighs! It was awesome!!!! There is so much more to talk about But I don't want to type it all so I will tell you about the rest of it when I see you again!!! I also GOT MY BRACES OFF yesterday!!!! And I GOT A PUPPY!!!!!! IT is a golden retriever puppy named Ivy! She is the cutest and smallest doggy I have ever seen. I love her to death! All y'all will have to come over and see it! I'll try to post some pictures soon about everything!!! Life is GREAT!!! LOVE, AUTUMN:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey, I love your smile, it is so pretty. I heard that your girls camp and youth conference was way fun, well jamie's and mine are this month. our girls camp starts on Monday and goes through friday and our youth conference is July 31 and August 1st. Well see ya, snip snap!
Post a Comment